- Music Marketing
- Music PR
21-year-old lyricist and songwriter Don Meeno has moved to Toronto all the way from New Haven to debut his career as a rapper. He’s well known for his appearances on tours and shows throughout Canada and the U.S.A. He released his mixtape “Rookie Year” in 2012, hosted by DJ Holiday and featuring French Montana, Tory Lanez, and Tizzy.
Despite Don Meeno’s already excellent image, he turned to MusicPromoToday to further embellish it with the use of advanced PR and branding strategies. Here are some examples of the results garnered by this successful campaign:
- Search optimization on Google for enhanced digital presence
- An increase in engagement of 200% across the USA, doubling the initial client objective
- An engagement of over 200,000 viewers on YouTube over a 90 day period
- An engagement of over 10,000 visitors on social media pages over a 90 day period
- Press coverage from top-tier brands including World Star, This is 50, Complex, Mechanical Dummy, HNHH and more.