Music Video Marketing
- SSO Sneezy is an up-and-coming artist in the rap genre with a growing fanbase.
- He recently released a music video called “Buss Down” and was looking to increase its views and reach a wider audience.
- He was also looking to grow his following on social media platforms, particularly Instagram and TikTok.
- Increase the views on SSO Sneezy’s “Buss Down” music video. Find targeted/ engaging audiences in the East Coast.
- Promote the video to a wider audience and help establish SSO Sneezy as a rising artist on YouTube during a basic 2-week campaign.
- Grow SSO Sneezy’s following on Instagram and TikTok.
- Our team created a 2-week music marketing campaign that included outreach to radio outlets, social media influencers, and YouTube advertising for the music video.
- We also provided client consultation services to help SSO Sneezy grow his following on Instagram and TikTok.
- We conducted an audit of SSO Sneezy’s social media profiles and provided recommendations for optimization.
- We created a content strategy for SSO Sneezy’s social media profiles and provided guidance on best practices for engagement and growth.
- Within the first 2 weeks of the campaign, the “Buss Down” music video reached 50K+ views on YouTube. Growing channel by 700+ subscribers and over 500 likes on the video.
- The video was featured played on MTV, VH1, BET and was promoted by 20+ social media influencers through Instagram stories.
- The video was also featured on 3 major YouTube influencer channels with over 100K subscribers for 24 hours for exposure.
- SSO Sneezy received positive feedback from fans and gained new followers on his social media platforms.
- SSO Sneezy’s Instagram following grew to 21K followers and his TikTok following grew to over 10K followers.
- The 2-week PR campaign and client consultation services were successful in increasing the views on SSO Sneezy’s “Buss Down” music video, promoting it to a wider audience, and helping SSO Sneezy establish himself as a rising artist in the rap genre.
- SSO Sneezy’s Instagram and TikTok followings grew significantly, which helped him expand his fanbase and promote his music to a wider audience.