Quedate, Calavera, Mas Que Tu Amiga, Taking Back Your Heart
Career Debut - 360 Campaign, Rise to Fame Custom Plan, Spotify Growth Campaign - Digital Advertising, YouTube Advertising Partner, Brand development & Content Creation - Video & Photo, Press, PR placements & Print, Radio & Television Booking, OOH, Multi-State Physical advertising, Tour Promotion & International Advertising, Influencer Marketing & Influencer Campaign, Sync & Licensing Outreach
United States, Mexico, France, UK, Spain, Italy
MAR, the most electrifying performer of 2022 from Guadalajara Mexico. Her debut into the music scene was one of the most powerful instances of brand development, viral outreach, and 0-100 career launches that MPT Agency has ever accomplished.
Officially starting her solo career, MAR sees her revival as “a new era begins in my life, a new chapter in which I am transforming and evolving as a soloist for the first time, and I am ready to embrace the future from this new perspective.”
Coming from a musical family, and starting her performance career as a teenager in the modeling industry, MAR came to MPT for the launch of her debut track “Quedate”, now a million+ streamed song and Latin love anthem of 2022. The track was a Latin-pop love ballad with a music video shot on some of Mexico’s most enchanting beaches. “Quedate” was for the lack of better words an instant classic.
Performing with Marc Antonio Solis on his World tour just a few months after, MPT prepared an exposure strategy that stretched over 2 continents and involved over 100 influencers from 6 different countries and resulted in interviews, performance reviews, and a string of radio appearances. Upon her return to the United States, MAR got an exclusive interview with “Hollywood Unlocked” and even received a performance spot at the Latin Billboard awards, but was unable to join due to health complications. Despite not being present on this first opportunity, MAR received red carpet treatment during the Latin Grammy’s one of the most prestigious ceremonies in the industry.
In early December MAR achieved every artist’s most coveted career milestone. Quedate hit #42 on the iTunes Charts cementing her legacy as one of the most powerful Latin pop debut artists in the last decade. With her follow-up songs “Calavera”, “Mas Que tu Amiga ” and her latest track “Taking Back Your Heart” MAR has amassed an international following that is unparalleled for a debut artist. Reaching millions of streaming views, booking concerts from New York to Los Angeles, and receiving red-carpet treatment at some of the industry’s top events, MAR today is a dominant musical force.
Live Performances and Tours:
- Palacio De Los Deportes – Dominican Rep. – Luis Fonte
- Guadalajara Stadium – Mexico – Danny Ocean
- Teatro del Verme in Milan – Italy
- The London Palladium – UK
- The Wizink Cente in Madrid – Spain
- Barcelona Stadium – Spain
- Olympia in Paris – France
- The Santiago Martín Sports Pavilion in Tenerife – Spain
- Telemex Auditorium – Mexico
- Auditorio Nacional CDMX – Mexico
- Arena 1 San Migel – Peru
- Puerto Vallarta Jal Convention Center
- El Salvador
- Movistar Arena Santiago – Chile
- Movistar Arena Bogota – Colombia
Her first single “QUEDATE” had an overwhelming response, reaching the top of the popularity charts in Mexico and other Spanish-speaking countries, and her official video exceeded 6 million views on YouTube in just a few weeks.
To close 2022, MAR surprised her audience by launching “MÁS QUE TU AMIGA” on December 1st, a remake of one of her fathers, Marco Antonio Solís, classic songs.
Song Exposure & Metrics:
- Over 6.2 million Views on YouTube
- Over 750k listens on Spotify
- Over 1 million views on YouTube for Lyric Videos
- +25 Editorial Playlists
- Invitee to the Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Over 800k Listens on Spotify
- Over 50k Monthly listeners
- 7 Million View on YouTube
- +35 Editorial Playlists
- 700k Spotify Streams
- 8.6 Million Views on YouTube
- +15 Editorial playlists
- 70k Spotify Streams
- 2.2 Million Views on YouTube
- +5 Editorial playlists
Press Features & Interviews
- Billboard Print – “The Marvel Named Mar”
- Haute Living – “MAR Debut Single Out Now on All Major Outlets”
- GMARO – Cover – “ GMARO Magazine Special Edition Vol. 06 October 2022”
- GMARO – Cover – “ GMARO Magazine – Celebrity Edition Vol. 23 October 2022”
- Hollywood Unlocked – “DEBUT: Latin American Sensation MAR Launches Her Solo Career With Her Fiery New Track “QUÉDATE”
- Sweet+Sour “ Love-Filled Single “QUÉDATE” By Latino Pop Sensation MAR Leaves Fans Wanting More”
- American Top 40 – “MAR Is Out To Conquer The World With Single And Music Video “QUÉDATE”
- Naluda “ Interview with talented singer MAR and her new single “CALAVERA”
- Wonderland – October 2022 –
- Power 105.1 – MAR – ‘QUÉDATE’ (Official Music Video) Set to Take Over NYC By Storm
- ClicheMag – “MAR Reminds Women of Their Worth in New Single, “CALAVERA”
- Magnetic Magazine – “ MAR’s Debut Single QUÉDATE Is A Vocal-Driven House Track That’s Ready For Summer”
- Lyrical Lemonade – “QUEDATE – [Mar]”
- HOLR – HOLR Chats: Viral Bilingual Singer-Songwriter MAR On Her Single “CALAVERA” And Her Journey In Music
- Morning Honey – “Exclusive: Urban-Pop Singer & Songwriter MAR Says It’s ‘Astounding’ To See ‘People Connect With My Work’ After ‘QUÉDATE’ Release”
- A Book Of
- Buzz – Mar habla de debutar con fuerza y de su nuevo sencillo ‘CALAVERA’ | EN EL RADAR
- Bringing it Backwords – Interview with MAR
- Latina Magazine
- The Travel Citizen
Radio Interviews in the US
- Total: 16
- Most notorious Interviews:
- Kiss 102.7 FM
- Power 105.1 FM
- IHeart Radio
- Outloud Culture
OOH & Physical Placements
One of the challenges with MAR was setting the branding standard for who she was going to be in the media. As a well-rounded artist with a strong mindset, it was important for MPT Agency to maintain a pristine reputation and avoid any type of shock-related publicity.
Pairing debut artists with top media is always a challenge, but with our expert copy team that studied and interacted with the artist at a deep and personal level, we were able to create a persona that both brought out MAR’s cultural singing roots as well as her fiery modern attitude.
Working with a very short time frame and a fast-paced publicity sprint across European markets was also an interesting challenge. In 30 days our team managed to maximize her coverage across billboards and classic media throughout Europe. Using both a traditional pitch model and a piggyback media approach, MAR was featured in some of the highest-traffic areas around the globe including the Hollywood Strip, Les Champs Elysee, and Time Square.
With regular weekly meetings with her team, MPT Agency built an interview walkthrough with MAR so that her narrative, answers, and exceptional charm were present throughout her public appearances.
Our social media team took an in-depth analysis of her audiences to form a tribal following around her personality and existing engagements in her native Mexico.
Utilizing Instagram and TikTok as her main outreach socials, MAR’s fanbase is now at nearly 234k followers with a verified Instagram tag.
As a natural-born talent, MAR’s work with MPT Agency solidified her entry into the music market both in the US and abroad. With a combined viewership of 15 million across platforms, MAR has today crossed the monetization threshold for both YouTube and Spotify and maintains over 100,000 listeners per month. With over 75% of artists who fail to launch properly, this was a testament to MPT’s ability to offer musicians a unique launching pad for their careers.
Being a debut star when she entered and today selling out international shows, MAR’s campaign demonstrated that the key to a successful campaign is not long stretches of time, but rather meticulously planned campaigns that are concentrated in effort, and wide in their reach.