Tom & Collins
Trained in the infectious world of Mexican electronic dance music, Tom & Collins have emerged as a world-renowned DJ duo. They got their big break opening for David Guetta, and have since delighted fans with tracks like “Give Me One Reason”, a re-imagination of a Tracy Chapman classic and their most recent remix.This globe-trotting duo is artistically inspired by aspects of deep house, techno, and mainstream EDM.
Tom & Collins have not only dominated the music scene, but have co-hosted Yo Soy Mexicano and were the fresh face of “La Nuit de L’Homme”, a sought-after fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent.
In order to reach the top quickly and be recognized by acclaimed media outlets, producers, and record labels, Tom & Collins seeked the help of the one and only MPT. They also wanted the opportunity to expand their reach through North America and Europe.
MusicPromoToday designed an innovative campaign incorporating partnerships with music blogs and Spotify curators to showcase Tom & Collins’ electronic DJ abilities, which led to:
- Features on Dancing Astronaut, DJ MAG, Magnetic Magazine, GQ, Rolling Stone and more.
- A music video premiere on Exclaim
- A featured interview on the Huffington Post
- 3.5 million + Spotify plays
- An opportunity to create an official remix by Duke Dumont
- Brand Endorsement w/ Salvatore Ferragamo