All the way from Boston, Massachusetts, Masspike Miles (AKA Miles Wheeler) was discovered by R&B producer Maurice Starr, who introduced him to his first role as the lead singer of Perfect Gentlemen on Warner Bros Records.
Masspike Miles didn’t stop there, and continued to strive for stardom by signing to Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group, then creating his mixtape Skky Miles, which got over 1,000,000 downloads on the internet. To enhance his public image and to raise awareness of his talent, Masspike Miles consulted MusicPromoToday.
MPT’s efforts to advance Miles’ already fruitful career were even more rewarding, with results such as:
- Ensuring a digital presence and reputation online
- Press coverage in Boston and North America by reputable radio companies
- Collaborations with renowned artists such as: Rick Ross, Nipsey Hussle, Meek Mill, and Puff Daddy
- A signing with MMG
- Media recognition by top-tier brands including: XXL, Vibe, BBC, Fader, MTV, All Hip Hop
- Exposure in Europe along with a tour and global European brand partnership opportunities