- Music Marketing
- Music PR
- Artist Branding
Introduction:Multitalented singer, DJ and producer Ivan Dorn, is a Ukrainian-born musician. Known for his distinct style and sound, the artist has been making big waves since launching his solo career back in 2010. His music combines elements of house, pop, jazz, funk, and hip-hop, among other worldly influences. In addition to his solo venture, Ivan Dorn has appeared as a judge on X Factor Ukraine in 2014, and a coach on The Voice Ukraine in 2016. In 2017, Dorn won the Best Russian Act award on MTV EMA 2017.
Most recently, he has been working on his Masaka Kids Africana project, which saw the release of a single, music video (“Afrika”), and documentary (Power of Afrika), with the ultimate goal of raising money to build a music school for children in Africa.
To maximize media coverage in order to achieve his goals, Dorn partnered with MusicPromoToday for the release of the music video and documentary, as well as promotion for his German tour. MPT enabled him to obtain coverage in top-tier PR outlets, which led to:
- Coverage on Nylon Mag, EDM.COM, Magnetic Magazine, High Snobiety and 50+ more outlets
- Billboard Premiere for “Afrika” Music Video
- Full Page Billboard Magazine Mention
- Coverage in Spin Magazine
- Coverage during tour with Kaltbult in Germany
- Appearance on Good Morning America promoting the documentary Power of Afrika
- Documentary premiere in Complex Magazine
- 3.5 Million Views on YouTube for his video “Afrika”
- Over 100k views for Power of Afrika documentary (47 Minute Documentary)
- + much more