MusicPromoToday is looking for aspiring host to join our team as we establish a global presence as the leading music marketing form. You will be among the first of many hosts of our YouTube channel and join the global MusicPromoToday family and will work directly with our editorial and production team.
We’re looking to take our content game to a whole new level, and are looking for someone with the perfect blend of creativity, quirkiness, tech savvy, and on-camera presence to join us on our adventure.
If you are excited about joining a fun team and working on projects that help you grow your career and portfolio, test new ideas, be the face of a cool brand, and flex your creative muscles, this may be just the role for you! This will start initially as a minimum 6-month part-time contract (15 – 20 hours per week) and will involve producing, filming. We will do the editing part of the video content.
- Chase newsworthy and feature guests to keep our brand channel ahead of the competition
- Host YouTube shows with artists, producers, executives in music, film and the entertainment industry
- Responsible for finding, pre-interviewing and booking guests for air
- Generate interesting, original, current story ideas for your stories
- Ensure shows adhere to YouTube standards and promote diversity and breadth of topics covered in line with mandated vision
- Stay abreast of news of the day in the music and entertainment industry, as well as issues and trends.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Fast learners with positive energy who are looking to start a career with us or build professional hosting skills for the future
- Previous acting, hosting experience is an advantage
- Applicants should be charismatic with an open-minded personality
- A show person at heart and be able to communicate fluently in English
- A team player who is always punctual & reliable
- Charismatic, outgoing and loves to smile
- Flexible schedules, flexible availability
- Strong and existing presence on Instagram
- Knowledge and understanding of professional broadcast standards
- Competitive nature with a strong desire to produce the number a number one YouTube show
- Experience in dealing with breaking news coverage
- Positive, professional and friendly manner with a customer service approach
- Excellent writing, communication, computer and organizational skills