The Best Motivational Speeches By Our Favorite Artists & Musicians
Experiences are the most valuable things one can have in their life. We all make mistakes, learn from them, and try to become a better person from them. Each person has a story to tell to help teach lessons about their life so others don’t make the same mistakes. Through their inspiring stories and motivational speeches, these musicians have expressed valuable lessons all of us can learn from and live by in our everyday lives. Check out the motivational speeches MusicPromoToday has gathered by some of our favorite artists and musicians to date.
1. Lady Gaga teaches us that it’s not always about winning. You must put in the hard work and dedication in your craft. Whether you are an artist, an actress, athlete or chemist, your passion will not go unseen. Nothing will be given to you, therefore you must continuously work on yourself in order to perfect your expertise.
2. Swift tells us that there are going to be many people in both your professional and personal life that will try to pull you to the ground. They will underestimate all your hard work and hours you have spent on your unique skill. There will be people who will try to steal your thunder. But what you must do is stay focused on your craft, passion, and dedication. When you finally reach the peak of the mountain, you will know that it was all the long hours you dedicated to yourself that got to where you are, and there is no greater feeling than that.
3. Rihanna shares with us that every human being on the planet just wants a chance. Whether that is a chance at life, an education, or a successful future, we all have the opportunity to be a good person and help out someone in need while expecting nothing in return. It goes beyond being famous, rich, or even college-educated. It simply begins helping with your neighbor, the person standing next to you at the bus stop, or an older person crossing the street. We must each do whatever we can to make the world a better place.
4. Beyonce expresses to us that having a self-presence is far more important than the clothes we wear and the physical beauty we flaunt. The lesson we need to learn is to never take no for an answer. We have the opportunity to contribute to a society where any girl can look up at a billboard or look at a magazine cover and see their own beauty reflect back at them. What comes from within has no color, shape, or form. Just like all the work we put in and emulate out, it goes far beyond what the eye can see. Each and every one of us has the power to change perception, to inspire, empower, and to show people how to embrace their complications, flaws and the strength that lies within us all.
5. JAY-Z has two things on his mind and its patience and persistence. Each and every individual has and feels the same kinds of emotions. We all want to be successful, we all want to be loved and we all have the fear of abandonment. Therefore, we must have such a strong connection and belief in ourselves so we can quiet out all the outside noise that is trying to bring us down. People will project their fears, shortcomings, and failures on you. And you need to be really careful with that. There will be people that you will come across during your journey who will tell you that you can’t do it! But why can’t you? Maybe they tried to do what you are doing and weren’t able to accomplish it. Don’t listen to those voices. You have to be strong and resilient to believe in whatever it is you are destined to do!
6. Kanye West passionately illustrates to us what it means to stand up for yourself even when people tell you to stop believing in yourself. People will express to you that you can’t do it. They will agonize when you say you’re able to do something and accomplish what you have set out to do. Don’t let society control your thoughts and forthcomings with improper information. At the end of the day, it’s all about truth, awesomeness, and the luxury to spend time with your family.
And last, but certainly not least, Kid Cudi shares with us that we are the commanders of our own destiny. In order to be successful, it is important to surround ourselves with the people that have the information you are looking for. Have self-confidence and share your talent with the world. Once you’ve reached your first accomplishment, it’s okay to celebrate. But don’t stop there. Continue focusing on your craft and take it one goal at a time. Many times, you will have haters and doubters who will tell you, “you can’t do it!” Don’t let that phase you, stay focused and persist. Although life may be scary and will throw some gnarly curveballs at you, you need to believe and work hard enough for your end goal. There aren’t any differences between us. The key ingredient is to stay focused because none of us are failures and we can all win in this life of sin.
Join our weekly newsletter
Music related articles every week in your inbox
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Our agency serves artists, labels, and brands. We have an established track record working with various genres of artists and music.