Nicki Minaj’s “Lookin’ Ass” is a track featured on the collaborative album “Young Money: Rise of an Empire”. This trend-setting track was released on February 14th, 2014 and includes lyrics that criticize stereotypical behaviours commonly associated with men.
To promote Minaj’s avant-garde anthem, MPT created a leading public relations campaign on March 11th, 2014, which led to:
- More than 30,000,000 digital music video streams
- More than 250,000 social media shares across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- More than 10,000 features on unique blogs, spanning across 5 continents
- The song ranked #4 on the US Billboard “Hot 100 Singles”
- The track reaching #28 on the US Billboard “Hot R&B/Hip Hop Songs”
- Top-tier press recognition from renown music brands, such as: XXL, Complex, Pitchfork, Billboard, and MTV