T-Pain’s New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]
T-Pain’s upcoming mixtape, “The Iron Way”, will feature an Aaliyah collaboration.
The newly released “Wait a Minute” with OG Maco has us hyped for T-Pain’sThe Iron Way. After performing a 42 song set at SXSW, he sat down with VIBE and revealed the other features on his upcoming mixtape. Aside from Maco, The Iron Way will feature Bun B, Big K.R.I.T., and, most surprisingly, Aaliyah.Many artists have featured snippets of the late, great Baby Girl’s records on their own tracks, but, apparently, T-Pain has got a hold of Aaliyah vocals that no one’s heard before. Pain has kept this Aaliyah track, which he’s calling “Girlfriend”, in his personal stash for a few years now and thinks The Iron Wayis the the perfect opportunity to let it drop.
[Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]
With The Iron Way dropping this Friday, the internet, specifically Lowkey of YHTN, got their hands on what appears to be the official tracklisting to T-Pain’s DJ Drama-hosted mixtape.
Laced with 21 tracks, the Gangsta Grillz project will feature guest appearances from some of the more bigger names in hip-hop, including Lil’ Wayne, Migos, The-Dream, K Camp, Bun B, Big K.R.I.T., Yo Gotti, OG Maco,Young Thug, and the record with vocals from Aaliyah.
Peep the tracklist below, and be sure to check back on Friday for the new project!
1. “Kill These Ni**as”
2. “Disa My Ting” (Feat. Kardinal Offishall & KK Holiday)
3. “Did It Anyway”
4. “Let Your Hair Down” (Feat. The-Dream & Vantrease)
5. “Trust Issues” (Feat. Young Cash & Sean Jay)
6. “Booty Butt Ass”
8. “Sun Goes Down” (Feat. Audio Push)
9. “The King” (Feat. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T.)
11. “Personal Business” (Feat. Vantrease)
12. “Need To Be Smokin”
15. “Representin” (Feat. Yo Gotti & Snootie Wild)
16. “Girlfriend” (Feat. Aaliyah)
17. “Wait A Minute” (Feat. OG Maco)
18. “Another Level” (Feat. Vantrease)
19. “What You Know” (Feat. K Camp & Migos)
20. “Let Me Thru” (Feat. Lil’ Wayne)